STTLD20-2SPD, STTLD30-2SPD, STTLD35-2SPD, STTLD40-2SPD & STTLD50-2SPDReels.
SALD20-2SPD, SALD30-2SPD, SALD35-2SPD, SALD40-2SPD and SALD50-2SPD Reels.
Handle Blank is NOT Included & NOT Needed..
These Knobs are extremely comfortable & lightweight. They come in 3 colors: BLACK, SILVER & GOLD The knobs contain 2 ball bearing.
Daiwa Saltist & Saltiga Lever Drag Reels
The Adapter Kit consists of the following components:
NOTE: Application of Loctite Blue 242
of the Loctite to your Adapter Kit knob is necessary to assure proper
operation. Please review these following points prior to the
installation of the knob.
1. Loctite must be used when the knob is installed.
2. Using a tooth pick, paper clip or straight pin, push a drop or two of the Loctite down into the threaded hole of the handle spindle. Remove the excess from the side and top of the spindle.
3. Place some Loctite on the threads of the screw. The Loctite should cover the entire circumference of the screw.
4. Without installing the knob, tighten down the screw into the handle spindle, leaving about .25" of thread exposed. Wipe off the excess Loctite from the exposed area and from under the head of the screw. Let the screw/spindle set up for several hours.
5. Remove the screw from the spindle. There will be some resistance to the removal. This resistance is necessary in order to keep the knob rotating freely while keeping the screw and knob from locking down. The full setting time of the Loctite is 24 hours. Note, Loctite 242 Blue is not permanent and screw can be removed.
6. Proceed with the installation.
3. Place the bottom half of the new knob onto the spindle, covering the bottom bearing.
5. Place the 3mm screw into the top of the retainer and tighten down until the knob fails to rotate. Then back off a bit to permit free spinning.